RC Plugs - Home Automation
- Switch single outlets on/off. Up to 160 different outlets can be stored and controlled
- Create and control groups of outlets
- Add scripts that get executed on the server when groups get triggered (e.g. triggering music)
- Set repeating timers to switch outlets/groups automatically at a specific time and weekday
- Switching on geofences allows you to trigger specific groups e.g. let the lights go on when you come home and go out when you go leave
- The server provides a web-interface to control RC Plugs, do user management, take a look at logfiles and update the RC Plugs server software from your browser. So you can use RC Plugs with your iOS devices too!
- RC Plugs can be configured for global access via internet (you'll need a dynamic DNS and port forwarding on your router)
- The RC Plugs app can scan its local (sub)network for available servers to automatically configure itself
DonationRC Plugs is free to use and without any annoying ads.
If you like my work, please make a donation to support the further development of RC Plugs!
|Donate via PayPal:|
ContactIf you have any problems, questions or improvement proposals feel free to send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your feedback helps me constantly improving RC Plugs!